Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The pathogenesis of atherosclerosis: atherogenesis and inflammation.Lab. Invest. 1988; 58: 249
- Antiatherogenic effect of probucol unrelated to its hypocholesterolaemic effect.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 84. 1987: 7725
- Probucol prevents the progression of atherosclerosis in Watanabe heritable hyperlipidemic rabbit: an animal model for familial hypercholesterolemia.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 84. 1987: 5928
- Superoxide dismutase; a photochemical augmentation assay.Arch. Biochem., Biophys. 1977; 187: 303
- Effect of probucol treatment on lipoprotein cholesterol and drug levels in blood and lipoproteins in familial hypercholesterolaemia.Atherosclerosis. 1986; 59: 47
- Plasma levels of probucol in man after single and repeated oral doses.Nouv. Presse Med. 1980; 9: 2990
- LDL induced cytotoxicity and its inhibition by HDL in human vascular smooth muscle and endothelial cell in culture.Atherosclerosis. 1979; 32: 213
- Oxidatively modified low density lipoproteins: a potential role in recruitment and retention of monocyte/macrophages during atherogenesis.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 84. 1987: 2995
- Endothelial cell derived chemotactic activity for mouse peritoneal macrophages and the effects of modified forms of low density lipoprotein.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 82. 1985: 5949
- Binding site on macrophages that mediates uptake and degradation of acetylated low density lipoprotein, producing massive cholesterol deposition.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 76. 1979: 333
- Probucol inhibits oxidation modification of low density lipoproteins.J. Clin. Invest. 1986; 77: 641
- The effect of diet on the transport of probucol in monkeys.Artery. 1982; 10: 105