Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The adhesiveness of blood platelets in normal subjects with varying concentrations of anticoagulants.J. Pathol. Bacteriol. 1941; 53: 255
- The adhesiveness of human blood platelets in vitro.Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1960; 12: 1
- Measurement of platelet adhesiveness. A simple in vitro technique demonstrating an abnormality in von Willebrand's disease.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1963; 62: 724
- Quantitative investigations into the aggregation of blood platelets.J. Physiol. (London). 1962; 162: 67P
- Platelet sequestration in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 843
- Temperature and the aggregation of rabbit platelets by adenosine diphosphate.Nature (London). 1965; 205: 1075
- Increase in platelet aggregation with time after venepuncture.Lancet. 1967; 2: 893
- The variability of human platelet aggregation.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1967; 7: 197
☆This study was supported by a grant from Beecham Research Laboratories.