Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of dietary protein and carbohydrate level on cholesterolemia and atherogenesis in cockerels on a high-fat, high-cholesterol mash.Circular. Res. 1958; 6: 447-451
- Serum cholesterol levels in human atherosclerosis.Canad. Med. Ass. J. 1960; 82: 6-11
- Natural history of human atherosclerotic lesions.in: Sandler M. Bourne G.H. Atherosclerosis and Its Origin. Academic Press, New York1963: 39
- A revision of the Schoenheimer-Sperry method for cholesterol determination.J. Biol. Chem. 1950; 187: 97-106
- Nutrition and Atherosclerosis.Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1958
- Statistical Methods.in: The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1957: 450
- Roberts Jr., J.C. Straus R. Comparative Atherosclerosis. Harper and Row, Hoeber Medical Division, New York1965
- The age factor in hypercholesteremia and atheromatosis in the chick.Circulation. 1951; 3: 867-874
- Developmental patterns of coronary and aortic atherosclerosis in young Negroes of Haiti and the United States.Ann. Intern. Med. 1964; 61: 900-913
- Atherosclerosis in persons with coronary heart disease.Lab. Invest. 1968; 18: 527-537
- Epidemiology of cardiovascular mortality-geographic and ethnic.Amer. J. Publ. Hlth. 1962; 52: 94-105
- Lectures on Preventive Cardiology.in: Grune and Stratton, New York1967: 62-94 (Chapter 5)
- Serum lipid levels in normal persons: Findings of a cooperative study of lipoproteins and atherosclerosis.Circulation. 1957; 16: 227-245
- Cholesterol and beta lipoproteins in the serum of Americans-well persons and those with coronary heart disease.Amer. J. Med. 1957; 22: 605-623
- Coronary heart disease: Identification of susceptible individuals.in: Brest A.N. Moyer J.H. Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1967
- The coronary profiles: 12 year followup in the Framingham study.J. Occup. Med. 1967; 9: 611-619
- Serum lipids as predictors of atherosclerotic disease.in: Brest A.N. Moyer J.H. Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1967: 207-227 (Chapter 17)
☆This work was supported by the National Heart Institute, Grant No. HE-06375 of the National Institute of Health, USPHS and the Chicago and American Heart Associations.
☆Some of this work was presented at the Federation of American Society for Experimental Biology, April 16–21, 1967 and published in Fed. Proc., 1967, 26: 490.