Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Occlusive atherosclerotic disease of the coronary arteries in monkey (Macaca irus) induced by diet.Exp. Molec. Pathol. 1968; 9: 1
- The effects of pyridinolcarbamate on induced atherosclerosis in monkeys.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1968; 8: 455
- The effect of pyridinolcarbamate on the induction and regression of aortic and coronary atherosclerosis in cholesterol-fed cockerels.in: Shimamoto T. Numano F. Atherogenesis. Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam1969: 57
- Pyridinolcarbamate, a bradykinin antagonist in veins.Amer. Heart J. 1966; 71: 297
- Atherosclerosis-inhibiting effect of an antibradykinin agent, pyridinolcarbamate.Amer. Heart J. 1966; 71: 216
- A study of the anti-inflammatory action of pyridinolcarbamate (Anginin).in: Shimamoto T. Numano F. Atherogenesis. Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam1969: 133
- New method for direct determination of serum cholesterol.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1953; 41: 486
☆Publication No. 524 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center. This study was supported by Grant FR-00163 of the National Institutes of Health, the Japanese Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases and the pyridinolcarbamate was a gift from the Banyu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan.