Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lipid in the aortic intima; the correlation of morphological and chemical characteristics.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1967; 7: 171
- The lipids in raised fatty and fibrous lesions in human aorta. A comparison of the changes at different stages of development.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1968; 8: 399
- The distribution of phospholipid within macrophages in human atheromatous plaques.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1964; 4: 144
- Histochemistry, Theoretical and Applied. Vol. 1. Churchill, London1968: 640 3rd edition.
- Histochemistry, Theoretical and Applied. Vol. 1. Churchill, London1968: 697 3rd edition.
- The use of Nile blue in the examination of lipoids.Quart. J. Microsc. Sci. 1947; 88: 467
- The microdissection of large atherosclerotic plaques to give morphologically and topographically defined fractions for analysis, Part 2 (Studies on “Nile blue” cells).Atherosclerosis. 1971; 15: 57-69
- The microtitration of total fatty acids of serum, with notes on the estimation of triglycerides.J. Lipid Res. 1959; 1: 53
- Transfer of cholesterol and cholesterol esters into wall of rat aorta in vitro.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1966; 6: 580
- Uptake and release of cholesterol by rabbit atheromatous lesions.Circ. Res. 1966; 18: 293
- The in vitro interchange of cholesterol between plasma and red cells.in: 3rd edition. Proc. Soc. Exptl. Biol. Med.78. 1951: 329
- Quantitative aspects of cholesterol flux in rabbit atheromatous lesions.J. Biol. Chem. 1962; 237: 2078
- Cholesterol ester formation in aortas of cholesterol-fed rabbits.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1968; 8: 745
- Influence of duration of cholesterol feeding on esterification of fatty acids by cell-free preparation of pigeon aorta.Circ. Res. 1970; 27: 213
- The bi-directional transfer of cholesterol in normal aorta, fatty streaks and atheromatous plaques.in: 3rd edition. Proc. Soc. Exptl. Biol. Med.133. 1970: 1
- The effect of short-term cholesterol feeding on the development of aortic atheromatosis in the rabbit.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1965; 5: 353
- Aortic perfusion in experimental animals.Progr. Biochem. Pharmacol. 1968; 4: 305
- Lipids carried by the Sf0–12 lipoprotein in normal and hypercholesterolaemic serum.Lancet. 1962; ii: 530
☆This work was wholly supported by the British Heart Foundation to whom the authors are extremely grateful.