Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Application of a new intravenous fat tolerance test in the study of hypertriglyceridemia in man.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1969; 9: 159-169
- Effect of a hypolipidemic drug (CH 13,437) on plasma and tissue lipids, and on the intravenous fat tolerance in man.Atherosclerosis. 1970; 11: 353-360
- Pharmacological control of free fatty acid mobilization and plasma triglyceride transport.in: Jones R. Atherosclerosis (Proceedings 2nd International Symposium. Springer, Berlin, New York1970: 516-521
☆This investigation was supported by grants from the Swedish Medical Foundation (19X-204-08).