Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Influence of spinach and seaweeds on cholesterol metabolism.J. Food Nuts. (Japan). 1969; 22: 258
- The influence of the indigestible polysaccharides on plasma cholesterol.J. Food Nutr. (Japan). 1968; 21: 134
- The influence of the indigestible polysaccharides on plasma cholesterol.J. Food Nutr. (Japan). 1969; 22: 318
- Effect of mushrooms on cholesterol metabolism in rats, Part 3.J. Food Nutr. (Japan). 1966; 19: 222
- Studies on the effect of marine products on cholesterol metabolism, Part 1.Bull. Sci. Fisheries (Japan). 1963; 29: 1020
- Studies on the effect of marine products on cholesterol metabolism, Part 5.Bull. Sci. Fisheries (Japan). 1965; 31: 1026
- Lentinacln: A new hypocholesterolemic substance in Lentinus edodes.Experientia. 1969; 25: 1237
- Lentysine: A new hypolipidemic agent from a mushroom.Life Sci. 1970; 9: 379
- Quantitative analysis of fecal bile acids by gas-liquid chromatography.Anal. Biochem. 1963; 5: 523
- Turnover of cholesterol-4-14C and cholic acid-24-14C by rabbits fed a diet containing lactose.J. Lipid Res. 1966; 7: 372
- The turnover of cholic acid in man, bile acids and steroids, Part 51.Acta Physiol. Scand. 1957; 40: 1
- Influence of lactose feeding on cholesterol absorption and metabolism.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1969; 10: 207