Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Platelet adhesiveness in cerebrovascular disease.Atherosclerosis. 1970; 11: 223
- Platelet stickiness in cerebrovascular disease.in: Proceedings of the 8th Internatial Congress of Neurology, Vienna. Vol. 4. 1965: 483 (1)
- Adhesiveness of blood platelets in thromboembolism and haemorrhagic disorders.Amer. J. Clin. Pathol. 1949; 19: 814
- Platelet stickiness in patients with intracranial tumours.Brit. Med. J. 1967; 4: 25
- The Scientific Basis of Medicine, Annual Reviews.in: 1968: 266 (Chapter 16 (Platelets and thrombosis))
- Factors affecting the natural history of “focal cerebral vascular disease”.Quart. J. Med. 1971; 40: 25