This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atherosclerosis
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The histological localisation of plasminogen activator.J. Pathol. Bacteriol. 1959; 78: 281
- Blood vessel wall and fibrinolytic activity.in: Johnson S.A. Guest M.M. Dynamics of Thrombus Formation and Dissolution. 1969: 321 (Lippincott, Philadelphia, Pa.)
- La fibrinolyse.Arch. Int. Physiol. 1908; 6: 306
- La fibrinolyse.Arch. Int. Physiol. 1908; 6: 115
- Fibrinolysis and the fluidity of the blood post mortem.J. Pathol. Bacteriol. 1948; 60: 413
- Some topographical observations on fibrinolysis.J. Clin. Pathol. 1964; 17: 324
- Fibrinolytically active cells in human vaginal smears.Amer. J. Obstet. Gynec. 1968; 100: 185
- Tissue Factors in the Homeostasis of the Coagulation-Fibrinolysis System.in: Unione Chimica Medicamenta, Turin1967: 337
- Proteolytic activity and connective tissue.Brit. Med. Bull. 1964; 20: 217
- Fibrinolytic activity in thrombosed veins.Circulat. Res. 1965; 17: 217
- Fibrinolytic activity in tissues and thrombi.in: Tissue Factors in the Homeostasis of the Coagulation-Fibrinolysis System. Unione Chimica Medicamenta, Turin1967: 57
- Tissue activator of plasminogen and thrombosis.in: Walker W. Thrombosis and Anticoagulation Therapy. 1961: 21 (Livingstone, Edinburgh)
- Role of platelets in fibrinolysis.in: Johnson S.A. The Circulating Platelet. Academic Press, New York, N.Y1971: 395
- Oxygen saturation and spontaneous fibrinolysic activity.Amer. J. ed. Sci. 1962; 244: 466
- Endothelial fibrinolysis and blood flow.Lancet. 1971; 1: 1179
- The validation of fibrin, and its significance in the story of hyaline.in: Trends in Clinical Pathology. British Medical Association, London1969: 160
- A Treatise on the Blood, Inflammation and Gunshot Wounds.in: Cox, London1812: 40
© 1972 Published by Elsevier Inc.