Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic cholesterol and the plasma lipoproteins of the cholesterol-fed cockerel.in: Proc. Soc. exp. Biol. Med.130. 1969: 163
- Fatty acid composition of plasma and liver lipid components as influenced by diet in the growing chick.J. Nutr. 1963; 81: 357
- Lipid changes in plasma alpha lipoproteins, liver and aorta of chicks fed different fats.in: Proc. Soc. exp. Biol. Med.112. 1963: 300
- Isolation of plasma lipoproteins by zonal ultracentrifugation in the B14 and B15 titanium rotors.J. Lipid Res. 1970; 11: 7
- Characterization of chicken serum lipoproteins.in: Fed. Proc.28. 1969: 447
- The biosynthesis of plasma lipoproteins in higher animals.Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 1968; 25: 651
- The distribution and chemical composition of ultracentrifugally separated lipoproteins in human serum.J. clip. Invest. 1955; 34: 1345
- Influence of Cholesterol on the Concentration, Composition and Synthesis of Chicken Serum Lipoprotein.in: Ph. D. Thesis. University of Illinois, Urbana1971
- Practical methods for plasma lipoprotein analysis.Adv. Lipid Res. 1968; 6: 1
- The role of cholesterol in the interaction of chyle and plasma.Quart. J. exp. Physiol. 1955; 40: 320
- Lipoprotein lipase of chicken adipose tissue.J. Biol. Chem. 1957; 226: 833
- Utilization of fat by chickens — A method for determining the absorption of nutrients.Poultry Sci. 1943; 22: 137
☆This work was supported by a research grant from the Chicago and Illinois Heart Associations and a research career development award 5K3-CA-31, 063 to K. A. Narayan from U.S.P.H.S.
☆This work represents a portion of a thesis presented by A. W. Kruski, a partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph. D. degree at the University of Illinois.