Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treadmill activity accelerates cholesterol oxidation in rats.Science. 1968; 160: 1239
- The effect of physical exercise on cholesterol degradation in man.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1969; 10: 107
- The effect of muscular contraction on cholesterol oxidation.J. Appl. Physiol. 1968; 25: 733
- Muscular exercise and cholesterol degradation. Mechanisms involved.J. Appl. Physiol. 1969; 27: 662
- Oxidation of the side chain of cholesterol in rats: Glucose as a possible intermediate.in: Fed. Proc.30. 1971: 1106 (Abstr.)
- The effect of muscular activity on bile acid excretion in rats.J. Appl. Physiol. 1970; 29: 610
- A method for incorporating cholesterol and other lipides into serum lipoproteins in vitro.J. Biol. Chem. 1959; 234: 787
- A simplified two-step hepatectomy in the rat.J. Appl. Physiol. 1968; 24: 722
- Thin-layer chromatography of bile acids.J. Lipid Res. 1963; 4: 11
- A sensitive non-destructive method for the demonstration of bile acids on thin-layer chromatography.Biochem. J. 1967; 105: 370
- Quench correction by automatic external standardization.Advanc. Tracer Meth. 1965; 2: 155
- The effect of short-term exercise on the degradation of cholesterol in rats.Physiol. Bohemoslov. 1968; 17: 583
- Physical activity and liver cholesterol.Int. Z. Angew. Physiol. Einschl. Arbeitsphysiol. 1967; 23: 322
- Effect of long-term physical exercise on bile sterols, fecal fat and fatty acid metabolism in rats.J. Nutr. 1970; 100: 1331
- Effect of muscular exercise on the metabolism of 4-C14 labelled cholesterol in mice.Int. Z. Angew. Physiol. Einschl. Arbeitsphysiol. 1966; 22: 185
- The use of computers to study rates of lipid metabolism.J. Lipid Res. 1969; 10: 1
- Physical activity and the prevention of coronary heart disease.Bull. N.Y. A cad. Med. 1968; 44: 950
☆Publication No. 562 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center. Aided by the National Institutes of Health Grant FR 00163, by the John C. Higgins Memorial Fund, and Grant No. HE 12694-02 of the National Heart Institute.