Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serum lipids and cholesterol levels in cerebrovascular disease.Arch. Neurol. (Chic.). 1959; 1: 303
- Serum cholesterol level in cerebral infarction.Arch. Neurol. (Chic.). 1961; 5: 264
- Experimental evaluation of an orally active combination of androsterone with ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate.Lancet. 1962; 1: 1323
- Reduction of serum-lipid and uric-acid levels by an orally active androsterone.Lancet. 1962; 1: 1321
- A controlled trial of Atromid in cerebral vascular disease. A preliminary report.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 711
- The natural history of ‘focal cerebrovascular disease’.Quart. J. Med. 1971; 40 (New series): 15
- Vascular disease of the brain-epidemiological aspects: The Framingham study.Amer. J. Publ. Hlth. 1965; 55: 1355
- A controlled clinical trial of a diet high in unsaturated fat.Circulation. 1969; 40: 1
- Factors affecting the natural history of “focal cerebrovascular disease”.Quart. J. Med. 1971; 40 (New series): 25
- Present position concerning prevention of heart disease.Brit. Med. J. 1965; 2: 1203
☆The authors wish to acknowledge the financial support of the Research Sub-Committee of the Birmingham Regional Hospital Board and the British Heart Foundation to J. A. during this investigation.