Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term effect of dried thyroid on serum lipoprotein and serum cholesterol levels.Lancet. 1957; 27i: 120
- Effects of certain thyroxine analogues on liver cholesterol.Amer. J. Physiol. 1960; 199: 1000
- Effects of compounds related to thyroxine on serum and liver cholesterol and on atherosclerosis and heart weights in rats and mice.J. Endocrinol. 1960; 21: 45
- Several relative biological activities Of d(-) and l(+) triiodothyronine.Amer. J. Physiol. 1961; 201: 732
- Effect of ascorbic acid on certain blood fat metabolism factors in animals and man.J. Nutr. 1967; 91: 107-118
- Influence of some factors on development of experimental cholesterol atherosclerosis.Circulation. 1958; 17: 99-113
- Effect of dietary fat, protein, cholesterol and ascorbic acid on performance, serum and tissue cholesterol levels and serum lipid levels of swine.J. Anim. Sci. 1968; 27: 1153
- Dietary ascorbic acid and serum cholesterol.in: Fed. Proc.17. 1958: 468
- Effect of ascorbic acid on experimental atherosclerosis in the chicken.Acta Physiol. Lat. Amer. 1960; 10: 168
- Effect of dietary ascorbic acid on performance and plasma cholesterol levels of growing swine.J. Anim. Sci. 1970; 31: 63
- A new method for the direct determination of serum cholesterol.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1953; 41: 486
☆This study was supported by a Veterinary Medical Research Council Award (VMR-228) from the University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.