Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypolipidaemic activity of whole paddy in rats fed a highfat-high-cholesterol diet — Isolation of an active fraction from the husk and bran.Atherosclerosis. 1972; 15: 215
- New colorimetric methods of sugar analysis.in: 4th edition. Methods in Enzymology. Vol. 8. Academic Press, New York1966: 93
- A modified uronic acid carbazole reaction.Anal. Biochem. 1962; 4: 330
- Methods for the determination of hexosamines in tissues.J. Biol. Chem. 1953; 204: 553
- Plasma proteins.in: Microanalysis in Medical Biochemistry. 4th edition. 1964: 138 (Churchill, London)
- A note on the determination of the ester sulphate content of sulphated polysaccharides.Biochem. J. 1962; 84: 106
- Determination of acetyl and of methyl groups attached to carbon.in: Semimicro-Quantitative Organic Analysis. 2nd edition. 1954: 160 (ch. 15)
- Effect of certain Indian pulses on the serum, liver and aortic lipid levels in rats fed a hypercholesterolaemic diet.Atherosclerosis. 1970; 11: 479
- Estimation of total cholesterol in the serum.Clin. Chem. 1956; 2: 353
- Microdetermination of phospholipids.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1950; 35: 155
- Micromethod for the direct determination of serum triglycerides.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1957; 50: 152
- Estimation of cholic acid and desoxycholic acid.in: 11th edition. Colorimetric Methods of Analysis. Vol. 3 A. Van Nostrand, New York1961: 351