Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myocarditis produced by allylamine.Arch. Environ. Health. 1961; 2: 68
- Changes in the coronary arteries of the dog following injections of allylamine.Amer. Heart J. 1948; 35: 212
- Studies on the pathogenesis of vascular disease. The effect of-intravenously injected human plasma and lipid rich human plasma globulins on inflammatory lesions on the coronary arteries of dogs.Yale J. Biol. Med. 1957; 30: 57
- Histochemical evaluation of canine coronary artery and aortic lesions induced by intravenous allylamine.Circ. Res. 1956; 4: 263
- Experimental coronary arteriography. The distribution and extent of allylamine-induced vascular lesions in the dog.Radiology. 1963; 81: 770
- Coronary artery hyalinosis in rats fed allylamine.Exp. Molec. Pathol. 1969; 10: 14
- Myocardial fibrosis and smooth muscle cell hyperplasia in coronary arteries of allylamine fed rats.Amer. J. Pathol. 1972; 66: 225
- Ultrastructural injury of arterial endothelium, Part 2 (Effects of vasoactive amines).Arch. Pathol. 1969; 88: 106
- Changes in the aorta of the rat after injection of allylamines and egg yolk.Acta Med. Palona. 1960; 1: 1
- Biosynthesis of cholesterol in vivo and in vitro from dl-β-hydroxy-β-methyl-δ[2-14C]-valerolactone.Biochem. J. 1957; 66: 51p
- β-Hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase, cleavage and condensing enzymes in relation to cholesterol formation in rat liver.Biochem. Biophys. Acta. 1960; 40: 491
- Feedback control of mevalonate synthesis by dietary cholesterol.J. Biol. Chem. 1966; 241: 602
- Comparative effects of dietary regimens on the levels of enzymes regulating the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol in rat liver.Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 1972; 151: 128
- Stimulation by insulin of rat liver β-hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase and cholesterolsynthesizing activities.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1973; 50: 704
- Thin-layer chromatography assay for HMG-CoA reductase and mevalonic acid.Anal. Biochem. 1969; 31: 383
- The effects of fasting, refeeding, and time of day on the levels of enzymes effecting the conversion of β-hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl coenzyme A to squalene.J. Biol. Chem. 1972; 247: 3014
- Determination of serum proteins by means of the biuret reaction.J. Biol. Chem. 1949; 177: 751
- Automated determination of serum total cholesterol.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1964; 10: 381
☆This investigation was supported in part by research grants from the Wisconsin Heart Association and the National Heart and Lung Institute (HE-12162) of the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.