Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Metabolic and serum lipid effects of methylandrostane and methylandrostene pyrazoles.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabolism. 1962; 22: 43
- Reduction in serum lipid levels during oral administration of C-17 alkylated steroids, methyl-testosterone and methylandrostanopyrazole to hyperlipemic subjects.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1962; 60: 876
- Practical significance of serum triglycerides and radioactive fat tolerance-their relation to current therapy for hypercholesterolemia.Amer. J. Cardiol. 1962; 10: 198
- Idiopathic hyperglyceridemia treated with methyltestosterone and methandienone.Lancet. 1963; i: 477
- Metabolic changes induced in elderly patients with an anabolic steroid (oxandrolone).J. Gerontol. 1967; 22: 290
- Amelioration of hypertriglyceridemia by progestational drugs in familial Type V hyperlipoproteinemia.Lancet. 1969; i: 1290
- Lipid metabolism improving effect by oxandrolone.Med. Consult. New. Remedies. 1968; 5: 1219
- Effect of oxandrolone on plasma lipids and lipoproteins of patients with disorders of lipid metabolism.Metabolism. 1968; 17: 400
- Effects of oxandrolone and norethindrone acetate on tissue and plasma lipases and triglycerides.Circulation. 1970; 62: III-158
- Effects of oxandrolone on plasma triglycerides and postheparin lipolytic activity in patients with types III, IV and V familial hyperlipoproteinemia.Metabolism. 1971; 20: 691
- Triglyceride removal efficiency and lipoprotein lipases: Effects of oxandrolone.Metabolism. 1973; 22: 807
- Application of a new intravenous fat tolerance test in the study of hypertriglyceridemia in man.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1969; 9: 159
- A methodological study of an intravenous fat tolerance test with Intralipid emulsion.Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1972; 3: 243
Rössner, S., J. Boberg, L. A. Carlson, U. Freyschuss and B. W. Lassers, Comparison between fractional turnover rate of endogenous plasma triglycerides and of Intralipid® (Intravenous fat tolerance test) in man, Ear. J. Clin. Invest., In press.
- Classification of hyperlipidaemias and hyperlipoproteinaemias.Bull. Wld. Hlth. Org. 1970; 43: 891
- Fluorimetric measurement of triglycerides.in: Automation in Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 1. Medical Inc, New York, N.Y1965: 341
- Use of a single color reagent to improve the automated determination of serum total cholesterol.in: Automation in Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 1. Medical Inc, New York, N.Y1965: 345-347
- Hyperlipoproteinemia.Amer. J. Med. 1954; 17: 514
- Practical methods for plasma lipoprotein analysis.Advan. Lipid Res. 1968; 6: 1-68
- Effect of Oxandrolone on hyperlipemia.Circulation. 1970; 62: III-55
- Ezffect of a hypolipldaemlcdrug (CH 13,437) on plasma and tissue lipids, and on the intravenous fat tolerance in man.Atherosclerosis. 1970; 11: 353
- Effects of chronic treatment with nicotinic acid on intravenous fat tolerance and postheparin lipoprotein lipase activity in man.in: Gev K.F. Carlson L.A. Metabolic Effects of Nicotinic Acid and its Derivatives. Hans Huber, Bern, Stuttgart, Vienna1971: 533
Carlson, L. A., Olsson, A. G., Orö, L. and Rössner, S., Clinical and metabolic effects of Dextro-3-iodothyronine in hyperlipidaemia, Unpublished.
- Effects of an oral contraceptive agent on plasma lipids, plasma lipoproteins, the intravenous fat tolerance and the post-heparin lipoprotein lipase activity.Acta Med. Scand. 1971; 190: 301
☆Supported by the King Gustaf V 80 Year Fund and AB Vitrum, Stockholm, Sweden.