Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Essential oil of garlic in prevention of atherosclerosis.Lancet. 1973; 2: 1491
- Effect of the essential oils of garlic and onion on alimentary hyperlipemia.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 21: 15
- Secondary prevention trials using clofibrate: A joint commentary on the Newcastle and Scottish trials.Brit. Med. J. 1971; 4: 784
- Determination of plasma fibrinogen in human subjects.J. Indian Med. Ass. 1970; 54: 93
- Technical methods.in: Human Blood Coagulation and its Disorders, Appendix 3. Blackwell, Oxford1962: 395
- Arch. Path. 1951; 51: 224
- Serum cholesterol assay using a stable Liebermann-Burchard reagent.Clin. Chem. 1969; 15: 1171
- Saunders, Philadelphia, London1960: 238 Blood Coagulation: Theory and Clinical Application. Fundamentals of Clinical Hematology.
- Effect of onion on blood fibrinolytic activity.Brit. Med. J. 1968; 3: 351
- Determination of fibrinolytic activity of whole blood with special reference to the effects of exercise and the fat feeding.Lancet. 1959; 2: 471
- Effect of onion on serum cholesterol, blood coagulation factors and fibrinolytic activity in alimentary lipemia.Ind. J. Med. Res. 1966; 1: 48
- Chemistry of Thrombolysis — Human Fibrinolytic Enzymes.in: Thomas, Springfield, Ill1963: 268
- The effect of atromid on plasma fibrinogen and heparin resistance.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 542
- The effect of atromid on fibrinolytic activity of patients with ischemic heart disease and hypercholesterolaemia.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 640
- Some effects of atromid on platelet, economy and blood coagulation in man.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 623
- Wealth of India.in: 1948: 56
- The effect of atromid on arterial disease induced by semi-synthetic diet in the rabbits.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 716