Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of onion on serum cholesterol, blood coagulation factors and fibrinolytic activity in alimentary lipemia.Ind. J. Med. Res. 1966; 1: 48
- Effect of onion on blood fibrinolytic activity.Brit. Med. J. 1968; 3: 351
- Chemical investigations of Allin, the specific principle of garlic.Advanc. Enzymol. 1951; 11: 377
- Indigenous Drugs of India, Allium satium L..in: 2nd edition. Dhur and Sons, Calcutta1951: 271
- Serum cholesterol assay using a stable Liebermann-Burchard reagent.Clin. Chem. 1962; 15: 1172
- Determination of plasma fibrinogen in human subjects.J. Ind. Med. Ass. 1970; 54: 93
- Blood Coagulation. Theory and Clinical Application. Fundamentals of Clinical Hematology.in: Saunders, Philadelphia and London1960: 238
- The effect of citrate on euglobulin methods of estimating fibrinolytic activity.J. Clin. Pathol. 1958; 77: 403
- published by the Government of India.in: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Delhi1948: 56