Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fibrinolytic activity and CAD.Lancet. 1968; 1: 987
- Fibrinolysis in patients with ischemic heart disease.Jap. Circulat. J. 1975; 39: 525
- Effect of the essential oils of garlic and onion on alimentary hyperlipemia.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 21: 15
- The protective action of essential oils of onion and garlic in cholesterol-fed rabbits.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 22: 103
- Technical methods.in: Human Blood Coagulation and its Disorders. Blackwell, Oxford1962: 395 (Appendix 3)
- Fibrinolytic activity in acute myocardial infarction.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1972; 57: 359
- Fibrinolytic effects of Diguanide plus ethyloestrenol in occlusive vascular disease.Lancet. 1967; 2: 1008
- Effect of essential oil of onion and garlic on experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits.Atherosclerosis. 1977; 26: 379
☆This study was supported by grants from Bombay Hospital Research Centre and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.