Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of bifurcations and stenoses on arterial disease.in: Hwang N.H.C. Normann N.A. Cardiovascular Flow Dynamics and Measurements. University Park Press, Baltimore, MD1977: 489-539
- Quantitative method for evaluation of atherosclerotic lesions.Atherosclerosis. 1974; 20: 131-136
- Structural basis for the static mechanical properties of the aortic media.Circ. Res. 1964; 14: 400-413
- The stretching of pores in a membrane.in: Bolis L. Katchalsky A. Keynes R.D. Loewenstein W.R. Pethica B.A. Permeability and Function of Biological Membranes. North-Holland Publishing Co, Amsterdam1970: 1-19
- Certain histological and chemical responses of the vascular interface to acutely induced mechanical stress in the aorta of the dog.Circ. Res. 1969; 24: 93-108
- Atheroma and arterial wall shear - Observation, correlation and proposal of a shear-dependent mass transfer mechanism for atherogenesis.in: Proc. Roy. Soc. (Biol.). 177. 1971: 109-159
☆This study was supported by the Ontario Heart Foundation.