Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dyslipoproteinaemia in patients with active, chronic polyarthritis — A study on serum lipoproteins and triglycerides clearance (Intravenous Fat Tolerance Test).Atherosclerosis. 1977; 28: 41-52
- Lipoprotein fractionation.J. Clin. Path. Suppl. (Ass. Clin. Path.). 1973; 5: 32
- Fluorimetric measurement of triglycerides.in: Automation in Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 1. Medical Books Inc, New York, NY1965: 341
- Use of a single color reagent to improve the automated determination of serum total cholesterol.in: Automation in Analytical Chemistry. Vol. 1. Medical Books, Inc, New York, NY1965: 345
- Quantitative and qualitative serum lipoprotein analysis, Part 1 (Studies in healthy men and women).Atherosclerosis. 1975; 21: 417
- Death rate and causes of death in RA patients during a period of five years.Scand. J. Rheumatol. 1977; 6: 241-244
- Evaluation of the activity of rheumatoid arthritis.Sci. J. Rheumatol. 1976; 4
- The effect of glucocorticoids on transformation of plasma lipoproteins in experimental atherosclerosis.Vopr. Med. Chim. 1974; 20: 418-424
- High density lipoprotein and coronary heart disease (Editorial).Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1977; 37: 191-193
- Studies in asymptomatic primary hyperlipidaemia — Clinical, biochemical and physiological investigations.Acta Med. Scand., Suppl. 1975; 581
- HDL secretion from human intestinal tract (Letter).Lancet. 11 February 1978; : 324-325
- Intralipid clearance in men with alcoholic liver cirrhosis.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1978; (Submitted to)
- On the aetiopathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.Ann. Clin. Res. 1975; 7: 119-128
- Intestinal clostridium perfringens in rheumatoid arthritis and other collagen diseases.Acta Med. Scand. 1968; 184: 395-402
☆Supported by Riksförbundet mot Reumatism and Swedish Medical Research Council 19X-204.