Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of tropical nutritional neuropathy in Nigerians.Trans. Roy. Soc. Trop. Med. Hyg. 1971; 65: 454
- Goitrogenic activity of cassava.Nature (Lond.). 1966; 210: 1137
- Isolation and characterisation of naturally occurring cyanogenic compounds.Phytochemistry. 1975; 14: 9
- Simple rapid microtechnique for serum total cholesterol.Amer. J. Clin. Path. 1957; 27: 583
- Comparative biochemistry of detoxification.in: Comparative Biochemistry. Vol. 6. Academic Press, New York, NY1964: 403
- Histochemistry of a condition resembling Kwashiorkor produced in rodents by a low protein-high carbohydrate diet (cassava).Brit. J. Exp. Path. 1958; 39: 393
- Les modifications histologiques du foie dues à l'altitude.Méd. Aeronaut. 1947; 2: 18
- Risk factors in coronary heart disease — An evaluation of serum lipids as predictors of coronary heart disease.Ann. Intern. Med. 1964; 61: 888
- Formation and fate of endogenous triglycerides in blood of plasma of rabbits.J. Lipid Res. 1962; 3: 297
☆This investigation was supported by a grant from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.