Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Distribution of coronary and aortic atherosclerosis by geographic location, race and sex.Lab. Invest. 1968; 18: 509
- Incidence and severity of atherosclerosis in estrogen-treated males, and in females with hypoestrogenic or hyperestrogenic state.Circulation. 1954; 9: 533
- Atherogenesis and thrombosis.Semin. Hematol. 1971; 8: 84
- Regression of atherosclerosis in rabbits, Part 1 (Treatment with low-fat diet, hyperoxia and hypolipidemic agents).Atherosclerosis. 1974; 19: 259
- The Coronary Drug Project.J. Amer. Med. Ass. 1973; 226: 652
- A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissues.J. Biol. Chem. 1957; 226: 497
- Microdetermination of Phosphorus.Anal. Chem. 1956; 28: 1756
- Sexual differences in the esterase activity of the aorta in rats.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1962; 2: 496
- The effect of aging on the hydrolysis of cholesterol-7-alpha-H3-oleate by homogenates of chicken aorta.Life Sci. 1966; 5: 1191
- Phospholipases in arterial tissue, Part 5 (Comparison of the activity of phosphatide acyl-hydrolase and sphingomyelin choline phosphohydrolase in aortae of male, female and ovariectomized rats).Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1971; 231: 327
- Sex differences in plasma cholesterol-esterifying activity in rats.J. Lipid Res. 1967; 8: 126
- An effect of estradiol and testosterone on the calcium pump activity and phospholipid fatty acid composition of rat liver microsomes.Endocrinology. 1977; 6: 1516
- Effect of estradiol and testosterone on the metabolism of linoleic acid in essential fatty acid-deficient rats.J. Nutrition. 1966; 88: 303
- Effect of sex and gonadal hormones on rat plasma lipids during the development of an essential fatty acid deficiency.Biochem. J. 1966; 98: 438
- Effects of age, sex, castration and the administration of testosterone and estradiol on levels of serum cholesteryl ester fatty acids in rats.Endocrinology. 1965; 76: 1047
☆This research was supported by a grant from the Direction Génégrale de la Recherche Scientifique et Technique. Action Complémentaire Coordonnée: Biologie et Pathologie des Parois artérielles et artériolo-capillaires. Influence du sexe sur le métabolism artériel (Contrat no. 76.70.981).