Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cholesterol vehicle in experimental atherosclerosis, Part 5 (Influence of fats ana fatty acids on pre-established atheroma).J. Atheroscler. Res. 1962; 2: 471-477
- Influence of D- and L-thyroxine on pre-established atheromata in rabbits- Effect on mode of administration.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1967; 7: 103-110
- Influence of ethyl p-chlorophenoxyisobutyrate (CPIB) upon establishment and progression of experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1968; 8: 755-761
- Effect of colestipol (U-26597A) on experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.142. 1973: 185-188
- Influence of type of dietary fat on cholesterol-reduced atherosclerosis in the rabbit.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1964; 4: 170-183
- The independent production of atherosclerosis and thrombosis in the rat.Brit. J. Exp. Path. 1960; 41: 395-402
- Atherosclerosis in the rhesus monkey fed three food fats.Atherosclerosis. 1974; 20: 303-321
- Cholesterol vehicle in experimental atherosclerosis, Part II (Peanut oil).Atherosclerosis. 1971; 14: 53-64
- Cholesterol vehicle in experimental atherosclerosis, Part 13 (Randomized peanut oil).Atherosclerosis. 1973; 17: 225-243
- A method for measurement of cholesterol in blood serum.Clin. Chem. 1961; 2: 275-284
- The effect of alloxan diabetes on experimental atherosclerosis in the rabbit.J. Exp. Med. 1949; 89: 611-630
- Effect of cholesterol vehicle in experimental atherosclerosis.Amer. J. Physiol. 1954; 178: 30-32
- Cholesterol vehicle in experimental atherosclerosis, Part 2 (Influence of unsaturation).Amer. J. Physiol. 1956; 185: 279-280
- Effect of coconut oil on pre-established atheromata in rabbits.Naturwiss. 1964; 51: 314-315
☆This work was supported, in part, by grants (HL 03299 and RR 05540) and a Research Career Award (HL 0734) from the National Institutes of Health.