Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Specificities of lipases.J. Lipid Res. 1963; 4: 369-384
- Hydrolysis of retinol palmitate by rat liver.J. Biol. Chem. 1966; 241: 57-64
- Lysomal lipases of rat liver.J. Biol. Chem. 19682; 243: 2849-2854
- Purification and properties of pancreatic juice cholesterol esterase.J. Biol. Chem. 19691; 244: 1937-1945
- Aortic cholesterol esterase - Characteristics of normal rat and rabbit enzyme.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1973; 29: 446-454
- Purification and properties of aortic cholesteryl ester hydrolase.Lipids. 1975; 10: 322-330
- Determination of protein by the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265-275
- Effect of bile salts on hydrolysis of cholesteryl oleate by rabbit aorta.Lipids. 1968; 3: 454-455
- The formation of cholesterol esters in the rat liver enzymes.J. Biol. Chem. 1964; 239: 1335-1345
- Cholesterol esterification and cholesterol ester hydrolysis by liver homogenates in rats with accelerated cholesterol metabolism.Atherosclerosis. 1973; 17: 211-224
- The effect of bile salts on the formation and hydrolysis of cholesterol esters by rat liver enzymes.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1977; 487: 137-144
- The existence of an acid cholesterol esterase in human liver.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1972; 270: 156-166
☆This work was supported by grants (HL,3299 and HL-13722) and a Research Career Award (HL-0734) (HL-0734) from the National Institutes of Health and by a grant-in-aid from the John A. Hartford Foundation.