Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The action of high density lipoprotein on cholesterol crystals, Part 1 (Light-microscopic observations).Atherosclerosis. 1978; 31: 465
- Estimation of cholesterol in serum by means of improved technics.Amer. J. Clin. Path. 1963; 39: 311
- Protein estimation with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Chromatographic separation, identification and analysis of phosphatides.J. Lipid Res. 1962; 3: 1
- Lipoproteins — Structure and function.Ann. Rev. Biochem. 1975; 44: 183
- The plasma lipoproteins.Adv. Protein Chem. 1977; 31: 327
- Interaction of phosphatidel-choline and apolipoprotein-alanine — Electron microscopic studies.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1973; 296: 653
- Interaction by sonication of C-apolipoproteins with lipid - An electronmicroscopic study.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1974; 337: 169
- Incorporation of excess cholesterol by high density lipoproteins.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1978; 528: 47
- Cholesterol uptake by L 5178 Y tissue culture cells - Studies with delipidized serum.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1968; 164: 327
- Incorporation of cholesterol into high density lipoprotein recombinants.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1978; 80: 206
☆Partly supported by a grant from the British Heart Foundation.