Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variation in proteins of single lesions from the intima of the aorta from a human patient with severe atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 1977; 26: 139
- The gross conformation of sodium dodecyl sulphate complexes.J. Biol. Chem. 1970; 245: 5161
- Protein measurement with the Folln phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- The reliability of molecular weight determinations by dodecyl sulphatepolyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.J. Biol. Chem. 1969; 244: 4406
- A procedure to increase the sensitivity of staining by Coomassie brilliant blue G-250-perchloric acid solution.Anal. Biochem. 1976; 75: 634
- Glycoprotein staining following electrophoresis in acrylamide gels.Anal. Biochem. 1969; 30: 148
- Isolation of a major cell surface glycoprotein from fibroblasts.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci.71. 1974: 3492
Gilbert, D.B. and Tsai, C., Unpublished data.
- Immunological aspects of atherosclerosis.Adv. Cardiol. 1974; 13: 192
- A presumptive subunit of elastic fiber microfibrils secreted by arterial smooth-muscle cells in culture.Europ. J. Biochem. 1976; 64: 105
- A re-examination of the cleavage of fibrinogen and fibrin by plasmin.J. Biol. Chem. 1975; 250: 7210
- A study of the immunohistochemical localization of serum lipoproteins and other plasma proteins in human atherosclerosic lesions.Exp. Mol. Path. 1965; 4: 465
- Atlas of Protein Sequence and Structure. 1976; 5: 254
- Atlas of Protein Sequence and Structure. 5. National Biomedical Research Foundation, Silver Spring, MD1976: S-78
- Fibroblast surface antigen (SF): the external glycoprotein lost in proteolytic stimulation and malignant transformation.Int. J. Cancer. 1976; 17: 261
- Synthesis of antihemophilic factor antigen by cultured human endothelial cells.J. Clin. Invest. 1973; 52: 2757
- Fibrin subunits in venous and arterial thrombo-embolism.Cardiovasc. Res. 1976; 10: 421
- The interaction of serum and arterial lipoproteins with elastin of the arterial intima and its role in lipid accumulation in atherosclerosic plaques.J. Clin. Invest. 1973; 52: 236
- Isolation of lipoprotein-acid mucopolysaccharide complexes from fatty streaks of human aortas.Atherosclerosis. 1972; 16: 95
- The interaction between human plasma lipoproteins and connective tissue glycosaminoglycans.J. Biol. Chem. 1972; 247: 2607
- The participation of aortic proteins in the formation of complexes between low density lipoproteins and intima-media extracts.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 21: 77
- Subunit structure of fragment D from fibrinogen and cross-linked fibrin.J. Biol. Chem. 1973; 248: 4584
☆This study was supported in part by National Institutes of Health grant No. S R01 HL20471.