Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of neomycin and other antibiotics on serum cholesterol levels and on 7a-dehydroxylation of bile acids by the fecal bacterial flora in man.Circ. Res. 1973; 33: 393
- Relation of serum cholesterol to in vitro 7adehydroxylation of primary bile acids by fecal bacteria in infants and children.Pediatrics. 1974; 54: 222
- Epidemiology of serum lipids in Southern Africa.Atherosclerosis. 1972; 16: 15
- Use of a single color reagent to improve the automated determination of serum total cholesterol.Auto. Anal. Chem. 1965; : 345
- Fluorometric measurement of triglycerides.Auto. Anal. Chem. 1965; : 341
- Quantitative isolation and gas-liquid chromatographic analysis of total fecal bile acids.J. Lipid Res. 1965; 6: 397
- Quantitative isolation and gas-liquid chromatographic analysis of total dietary and fecal neutral steroids.J. Lipid Res. 1965; 6: 411
- Effect of dietary fibre on stools and transit-times, and its role in the causation of disease.J. Amer. Med. Ass. 1974; 229: 1068
- Serum-cholesterol, diet, and coronary heart disease.Lancet. 1955; 2: 1103
- Bacteria and aetiology of cancer of large bowel.Lancet. 1971; 1: 95
- Isolated fecal microorganisms capable of 7a-dehydroxylating bile acids.J. Exp. Med. 1966; 123: 413
- Degradation of bile salts by human intestinal bacteria.Gut. 1968; 9: 22
- Bacterial Ice-dehydroxylation of cholic acid and allocholic acid.J. Lipid Res. 1969; 10: 421
☆This study was supported in part by U.S. Public Health Service Grant HL-06222 and HL-22567 from the National Heart, Lung and Blood institute.