Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- McGill Jr., H.C. The Geographic Pathology of Atherosclerosis. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, MD1968
- Bias and misrepresentation revisited — Perspective on saturated fat.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1974; 27: 188
- Regression of severe atherosclerosis in cholestyramine-treated rhesus monkeys with or without a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet.Circulation. 1975; 52: II-16
- Effect of alfalfa meal on shrinkage (regression) of atherosclerotic plaques during cholesterol feeding in monkeys.Atherosclerosis. 1978; 30: 27
- A model for therapeutic intervention on established coronary atherosclerosis in a nonhuman primate.Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 1976; 67: 3
- Introduction to Statistical Inference.in: Edward Brothers, Inc, Ann Arbor, MI1957: 507
- Determination of cholesterol using o-ophthalaldehyde.J. Lipid Res. 1973; 14: 364
Tetrasorb-125, Instruction Manual, Abbott Laboratories, Radio-Pharmaceutical Products Division, North Chicago, IL.
- Growth of the lens in howler monkeys (Alouatta caraya).J. Mammal. 1966; 47: 58
- Casdorph H.R. Cholestyramine – Treatment of Hyperlipidemic States. Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, IL1971: 243
- Plasma cholesterol lowering action of bile acid binding polymers in experimental animals.J. Lipid Res. 1960; 1: 469
- Cholestyramine resin therapy for hypercholesterolemia, clinical and metabolic studies.J. Amer. Med. Ass. 1965; 192: 289
- Studies on the prevention of cholesterol atherosclerosis in rabbits.J. Exp. Med. 1933; 58: 115
- Thyroid hormone and experimental atherosclerosis in rabbits.Atherosclerosis. 1976; 23: 249
- Effects of dextrothyroxine on hyperlipidemia and experimental atherosclerosis in beagle dogs.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 22: 299
- Findings leading to further modifications of its protocol with respect to dextrothyroxine.J. Amer. Med. Ass. 1976; 220: 996
- A potent antihypercholesterolemic agent: [4-chloro6-(2,3-xylidino)-2-pyrimidinylthio] acetic acid (Wy-14,463).Experientia (Basel). 1974; 30: 1110
- Non-Parametric Statistical Methods.in: John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY1973: 115-120
- Non-Parametric Statistical Methods.in: John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY1973: 131
☆Publication No. 972 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center. Supported with grants RR00163 and HL16587 of the National Institutes of Health; Cleveland Clinic Foundation Clinical Research Project 433; and NHLI grant 6-6835.