Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Plasma exchange in the management of homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia.Lancet. 1975; 1: 1208
- Non-steady state studies of low-densitylipoprotein turnover in familial hypercholesterolaemia.Clin. Sci. Mol. Med. 1977; 52: 361
- Studies in the metabolism of cholesterol in subjects with normal plasma cholesterol levels and in patients with essential hypercholesterolaemia.Clin. Sci. 1967; 32: 201
- Practical methods for plasma lipoprotein analysis.Adv. Lipid Res. 1968; 6: 1
- The effect of d-thyroxine on the metabolism of cholesterol in familial hyperbetalipoproteinaemia.Atherosclerosis. 1974; 19: 103
- Quantitative isolation and gas-liquid chromatographic analysis of total dietary and fecal neutral steroids,.J. Lipid Res. 1965; 6: 411
- The metabolism of cholesterol in two hypercholesterolaemic patients treated with cholestyramine.Clin. Sci. 1969; 37: 443
- Mechanisms of action of clofibrate on cholesterol metabolism in patients with hyperlipidemia.J. Lipid Res. 1972; 13: 531
- The effects of nicotinic acid on catabolism and synthesis of cholesterol in man.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1968; 20: 43
- Reduction of myocardial reinfarction by the combined treatment with clofibrate and nicotinic acid.Atherosclerosis. 1977; 28: 81
- Cholesterol metabolism in hypertriglyceridaemia and the effects of treatment.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1975; 65: 117
- Investigation of the mechanism of action of nicotinic acid on serum lipid levels in man.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1960; 9: 480
- Cholestyramine and nicotinic acid in the treatment of familial hyperbetalipoproteinaemia in the homozygous form.Atherosclerosis. 1971; 14: 247
- A comparison of the effects of polidexide and cholestyramine on the metabolism of cholesterol in man.Artery. 1976; 2: 129
- Low density lipoprotein turnover in familial hypercholesterolaemia after plasma exchange.Atherosclerosis. 1976; 23: 371
☆This study was supported in part by grants from the National Heart Foundation of Australia and the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia.