Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Platelet factor: and the human vascular wall — Variations in growth response between endothelial and medial smooth muscle cells.Atherosclerosis. 1978; 30: 67
- Cellular migration and replication in endothelial regeneration — A study using irradiated endothelial cultures.Lab. Invest. 1977; 36: 18
- Statistics in Medicine.in: Little, Brown and Company, Boston, MA1974: 136
- Gel-filtered human platelets - Ultrastructure, function, and role of proteins in inhibition of aggregation by aspirin.Amer. J. Path. 1976; 84: 11
- Platelet factors stimulate fibroblasts and smooth muscle cells quiescent in plasma serum to proliferate.J. Cell. Biol. 1976; 69: 196
- Release of a cell growth promoting factor from human platelets.Thromb. Res. 1976; 8: 493
- A platelet-dependent serum factor that stimulates the proliferation of arterial smooth muscle cells in vitro.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (U.S.A.). 71. 1974: 1207
- Platelets as a source of fibroblast growth-promoting activity.Exp. Cell Res. 1974; 87: 297
- Clonal growth of bovine vascular endothelial cells - Fibroblast growth factor as survival agent.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (U.S.A.). 73. 1976: 4120
☆These studies were supported by NIH Research Grant No HL 20924. Gudmundur Thorgeirsson is also recipient of a grant from the Icelandic Science Fund.