Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute effect of ascorbic acid on fibrinolytic activity.Atherosclerosis. 1978; 30: 351
- The influence of ascorbic acid on platelet structure and function.Thromb. Diathes. Haemorr. 1975; 34: 50
- A simple nonradioisotope technic for the determination of platelet life-span.N. Engl. J. Med. 1975; 292: 1310