Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tissue lipid fatty acid changes following the feeding of high-cholesterol, essential fatty acid supplemented diets to rabbits.J. Nutrition. 1961; 75: 181
- Fatty acid composition of plasma lipids of normal, triton-treated and cholesterol-fed rabbits.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1962; 10: 240
- The influence of age and atherosclerosis on the chemistry of aortic intima.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1965; 5: 224
- Composition and synthesis of fatty acids in atherosclerotic aortas of the pigeon.J. Lipid Res. 1968; 9: 739
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Electron transfer mechanism associated with fatty acid desaturation catalyzed by liver microsomes.Biochim. Biophys. Acts. 1966; 128: 13
- The rapid preparation of fatty acid esters for gas chromatographic analysis.Anal. Chem. 1961; 33: 363
- Occurrence and chemical structure of nonmethylene-interrupted dienoic fatty acids in American oyster Crassostrea virginica.Lipids. 1975; 10: 12
- The intracellular localization of an enzymatic defect of lipid metabolism in diabetic rats.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1964; 84: 167
- Stimulation of stearoyl CoA desaturase activity by glycerol-3-phosphate in mouse liver microsomes.Biochim. Biophys. Acts. 1972; 280: 267
☆This work was supported in part by NIH grant BRSG S-07 RR07182 and a research grant from the Akron District Chapter of American Heart Association.