Abbreviations:HDL, high density lipoproteins (), LDL, low density lipoproteins (), VLDL, very low density lipoproteins (), CD, circular dichroism ()
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risks of ischaemic heart-disease in familial hyperlipoproteinaemic states.Lancet. 1969; ii: 1380
- Early changes in plasma lipoprotein structure and biosynthesis in cholesterol fed rabbits.J. Lipid Res. 1973; 14: 61
- Factors affecting lipoprotein metabolism.Adv. Lipid Res. 1965; 3: 63
- Rapid method for the isolation of lipoproteins from human serum by precipitation with polyanions.J. Lipid Res. 1970; 11: 583
- Some physical and chemical studies on the protein moiety of a high-density (1.126–1.195 g/ml) lipoprotein fraction of human serum.Biochemistry. 1967; 6: 1962
- Determination of the secondary structures of proteins by circular dichroism and optical rotatory dispersion.Biochemistry. 1972; 11: 4120
- Environmental effects on the structure of human serum high density lipoprotein and its apoprotein.in: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Drugs Affecting Lipid Metabolism. Plenum Press, New York, NY1969: 345
- Molecular packing of high density lipoproteins — A postulated functional role.FEBS Lett. 1979; 69: 111
- Amphipathic helixes and plasma lipoproteins — A computer study.Biopolymers. 1977; 16: 2053
- Receptor-mediated control of cholesterol metabolism.Science. 1976; 191: 150
Singh, S., Unpublished observations.
☆C.D.R.I. Communication No. 2815.
☆Part of this work was presented at the 9th All India Biophysics Symposium held at Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, September, 1979.