Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lipoprotein apoprotein metabolism.J. Lipid Res. 1978; 19: 667
- Serum lipoprotein quantitation by immunochemical methods.in: Scanu A.M. Wissler R.W. Gets G.S. The Biochemistry of Atherosclerosis. Marcel Dekker, New York, NY1979: 189
- Human chylomicron apolipoprotein metabolism.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 1978; 80: 405
- Application of a new intravenous fat tolerance test in the study of hypertriglyceridemias in man.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1969; 9: 159
- Fractionation of human serum high density lipoprotein in urea solutions — Evidence for polypeptide heterogeneity.Biochemistry. 1969; 8: 3309
- Rapid fluorescent “staining” of non-denatured protein bands in agar and polyacrylamide gels.Anal. Biochem. 1971; 43: 564
- Immunochemical quantification of plasma high density lipoprotein.Physico-Chem. Biol. (Japan). 1975; 19: 55
- Apolipoprotein A-I in cholestatic liver diseases.Clin. Chim. Acts. 1978; 87: 85
- Relative contributions by liver and intestine to individual plasma apolipoproteins in the rat.J. Biol. Chem. 1979; 254: 7316
- Apoprotein A-I synthesis in normal intestinal mucosa and in Tangier disease.N. Engl. J. Med. 1978; 299: 1424
- Apoprotein synthesis by human duodenojejunal mucosa.Gastroenterology. 1978; 75: 677
- Relationship between triglyceride-rich lipoprotein (chylomicron and VLDL) and HDL2 and HDL3 in the postprandial phase in humans.Atherosclerosis. 1980; 37: 271
☆This work was partly supported by a research grant from the Japan Heart Foundation.