Abbreviations:HDL (high density lipoproteins (1.063<d<1.210) [HDL2 (1.063<d<1.125), HDL3 (1.125<d< 1.210)]), IEF (isoelectric focusing), PAGE (polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis), SAA (amyloid protein A-related serum component), Sx (apoprotein S or DEAF-Sephacel subfraction x of Sephacryl-Fraction V), VLDL (very low density lipoproteins (d < 1.006))
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Separation and partial characterization of new apoproteins from human plasma high density lipoproteins.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1979; 99: 167
- Partial amino acid sequence of three new apolipoproteins isolated from human high density lipoproteins.FEBS Lett. 1980; 109: 43
- Forms of human serum high density lipoprotein protein.J. Lipid Res. 1966; 7: 295
Chromatofocusing with polybuffer™ and PBE™, Pharmacia Fine Chemicals AB, Box 175, S-75104 Uppsala 1, Sweden.
- SDS and conventional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis with LKB 2117 Multiphor.in: LKB Application Note 306. LKB-Produkter AB, Bromma, Sweden1977
- Analytical electrofocusing in thin layers of polyacrylamide gels.in: Application Note 250. LKB-Produkter AB, Bromma, Sweden1977
- Manual of Laboratory Operations. Vol. 1. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1974
- A simplified method for the quantitative assay of small amounts of protein in biological material.Anal. Biochem. 1973; 51: 654
- Properties of low density lipoproteins related to its interaction with arterial wall components—In vitro and in vivo studies.Artery. 1978; 4: 36
- Apoproteins of human serum high density lipoproteins—Isolation and characterization of the peptides of Sephadex Fraction V from normal subjects and patients with abetalipoproteinemia.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1976; 420: 332
- Amyloid A—Amphipathic helixes and lipid binding.Biochemistry. 1976; 15: 3187
- S-peptides—New apoproteins of human high density lipoproteins induced by glucose infusions.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1981; 111 (Short communication): 267
- Effect of an oral diet exclusively composed of carbohydrates on high density lipoprotein composition.Acta Cardiol. 1981; (In press)
- Alterations in human high density lipoproteins, with or without increased plasma-cholesterol, induced of diets high in cholesterol.Lancet. 1978; ii: 807