Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypocholesterolaemic effect of milk.Lancet. 1977; ii: 255
- The Masai, milk and the yogurt factor—An alternative explanation.Atherosclerosis. 1977; 27: 383
- Hypocholesterolaemic effect of milk.Lancet. 1977; ii: 556
- Effect of milk constituents on hepatic cholesterolgenesis.Atherosclerosis. 1979; 32: 347
- A factor in milk which influences cholesteremia in rats.Atherosclerosis. 1977; 26: 363
- Is fat globule membrane essential for cholesterol-lowering effect of milk?.Lancet. 1980; i: 602
- Lack of serum cholesterol-lowering effect of skimmed milk and butter milk under controlled conditions.Atherosclerosis. 1981; 39: 267
- Cholesterol oxidase based determination by continuous flow analysis of total and free cholesterol in serum.Clin. Chem. 1976; 22: 1627
- Serum cholesterol response to changes in the diet, Parts 1–4.Metabolism. 1965; 14: 747
- Quantitative effects of dietary fat on serum cholesterol in man.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1965; 17: 381
- The effect of skim milk, yoghurt and full cream milk on human serum lipids.Amer. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981; 34: 351