Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypocholesterolaemic effects of soya-bean proteins.in: Proc. Nutr. Soc.41. 1982: 19
- The effect of dietary protein source and saponins on serum lipids and the excretion of bile acids and neutral sterols in rabbits.Brit. J. Nutr. 1981; 46: 421
- Effects of dietary proteins and amino acid mixtures on plasma cholesterol levels in rabbits.J. Nutr. 1980; 110: 1676
- Soya, saponins and plasma-cholesterol.Lancet. 1979; i: 48
- Vegetable protein and atherosclerosis.J. Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 1979; 56: 135
- Atherogenicity of animal and vegetable protein — Influence of the lysine to argine ratio.Atherosclerosis. 1982; 41: 429
- Measurement of cholesterol turnover, synthesis and absorption in man, carried out by isotopic kinetic and sterol balance methods.J. Lipid Res. 1969; 10: 91
- A simplified method for the estimation of total cholesterol in serum and demonstration of its specificity.J. Biol. Chem. 1952; 195: 357
- Biomedical Computer Programs: Program P3R,.in: University of California Press, Berkeley, CA1979: 464
- Cholesterol kinetic analysis in normal and cholesterol-fed rabbits — Effects of saturated versus polyunsaturated fat and cholestyramine.J. Nutr. 1975; 105: 649
- Turnover of plasma cholesterol in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1968; 47: 231
- Effects of arginine and lysine addition to casein and soya-bean protein on serum lipids, apolipoproteins, insulin and glucagon in rats.Brit. J. Nutr. 1982; 48: 211
- Effects of saponins on bile acids and plasma lipids in the rat.Brit. J. Nutr. 1979; 42: 209
- Effects of dietary protein on turnover, oxidation and absorption of cholesterol and on steroid excretion in rabbits.J. Lipid Res. 1980; 21: 546
- Effects of animal and vegetable protein in experimental atherosclerosis.in: Gibney M.J. Kritchevsky D. Animal and Vegetable Protein in Lipid Metabolism and Atherosclerosis. Alan R. Liss, New York, NY1983 (In press)
☆This work was supported by the Medical Research Council.