Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of ischaemic exercise ECG-changes in symptom-free men with various forms of primary hyperlipidaemia.Lancet. 1975; ii: 1
- Effect of blood viscosity decrease on exercise ST segment depressions in hyperlipidemia.Artery. 1980; 7: 206
- A new method for the direct determination of serum cholesterol.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1953; 41: 486
- A colorimetric method for estimating serum triglycerides.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1968; 22: 393
- Lipoprotein fractionation.J. Clin. Path., 26 (Suppl. Ass. Clin. Path.). 1973; 5: 32
- Classification of hyperlipidaemias and hyperlipoproteinaemias.Bull. WHO. 1970; 43: 891
- Dietary management of hyperlipoproteinemia.NHLBI, Bethesda, MD1971
- The ‘Minnesota Code’ for ECG classification. Adaption to CR leads and modification of the code for ECGs recorded during and after exercise,.1967 (Stockholm)
- Statistical Methods.Iowa State University Press, Ames, IA1961
- Electrocardiographic findings at rest, during and after exercise in healthy old men compared with young men.Acta Med. Scand. 1963; 174: 479
- Exercise electrocardiograms recorded twice with an 8-year interval in a group of 204 women and men 48–63 years old.Acta Med. Scand. 1965; 178: 27
- Role of exercise stress testing in healthy subjects and patients with coronary heart disease.Amer. J. Cardiol. 1978; 42: 659
- Exercise testing and ancillary techniques to screen for coronary heart disease.Progr. Cardiovasc. Dis. 1981; 24: 261
☆Supported by grants from Nordisk Insulinfond and the Swedish Medical Research Council 19X-204.