Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Human plasma high density lipoproteins.in: Smellie R.M.S. Plasma Lipoproteins. Academic Press, London1971: 29
- Fish eye disease — A new familial condition with massive corneal opacities and dyslipoproteinaemia.Europ. J. Clin. Invest. 1982; 12: 41
- Characterization of human high-density lipoproteins by gradient gel electrophoresis.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1981; 665: 408
☆Supported by grants from the Swedish Council of Medical Research (19X-204).