Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Smooth muscle cells in atherosclerosis.in: Monographs on Atherosclerosis. Vol. 2. S. Karger, Basel1972: 39-59
- Histology of normal aortas in non-human primates with emphasis on diffuse intimal thickening (DIT).Atherosclerosis. 1980; 35: 165
- Morphological studies on atherosclerosis in swine.Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1965; 127: 780
- Experimental atherosclerosis in swine.Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1965; 127: 743
- The morphology and morphogenesis of atherosclerosis in aged swine.Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1965; 127: 763
- Distribution of intimal smooth muscle cell masses and their relationship to early atherosclerosis in the abdominal aortas of young swine.Atherosclerosis. 1979; 34: 291
- Evans blue dye — Accumulation in swine aortic intimal cell collections and atherosclerotic lesions.Arch. Path. Lab. Med. 1980; 104: 625
Stout, L.C., Pathogenesis of diffuse intimal thickening (DIT) in aortas and coronary arteries of year old miniature pigs, Exp. Mol. Path., In press.
- Histology of normal aortas in birds with emphasis on intimal thickening.Atherosclerosis. 1980; 36: 545
- The ultrastructure of spontaneous and experimentally induced arterial lesions, Part 2 (The spontaneous plaque in the chicken).Lab. Invest. 1970; 23: 231
☆Supported in part by Grant HE-08725 from the National Heart Institute, United States Public Health Service.