Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Serum high-density-lipoprotein cholesterol in women using oral contraceptives, estrogens and progestins.N. Engl. J. Med. 1978; 299: 17
- Effects of oxandrolone on plasma lipoproteins and the intravenous fat tolerance in man.Atherosclerosis. 1974; 19: 337
- Effects of oxandrolone on plasma lipoproteins in patients with type IIa, IIb and IV hyperlipoproteinemia — Occurrence of hypo-high density lipoproteinemia.Artery. 1979; 5: 125
- Different effects of two progestins on plasma high density lipoprotein (HDL2) and postheparin plasma hepatic lipase activity.Atherosclerosis. 1981; 40: 365
- Effects of different progestagens on lipoproteins during postmenopausal replacement therapy.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 304: 560
- The determination of free and esterified cholesterol in blood after separation by thinlayer chromatography.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1966; 13: 794
- Determination of serum triglycerides.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 334
- Precipitation of plasma lipoproteins by PEG-6000 and its evaluation with electrophoresis and ultracentrifugation.Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. 1976; 36: 265
- Classification of hyperlipidaemias and hyperlipoproteinaemias.Bull. WHO. 1970; 43: 891
- Lancet. 1977; ii: 727
- Oral contraceptives and cardiovascular disease.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 305: 672
- Gonadal steroid effects on plasma lipoproteins and individual phospholipids.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1972; 35: 203
- On a possible inverse relationship between serum cholesterol and cancer mortality.Amer. J. Epidemiol. 1981; 114: 5
☆This work was supported by a grant from the Yrjö Jansson Foundation.