Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Narrow superficial injury to rabbit aortic endothelium — The healing process as observed by scanning electron microscopy.Atherosclerosis. 1982; 43: 233
- Role of endothelium and hypercholesterolaemia in intimal thickening and lipid accumulation.Amer. J. Path. 1979; 95: 131
- Endothelial regeneration, Part 1 (Quantitative analysis of intimal stages of endothelial regeneration in rat aortic intima).Lab. Invest. 1978; 38d: 568
- Endothelial injury and atherosclerosis.Exp. Mol. Path. 1979; 31: 182
- Early reactions of the arterial wall following mechanical trauma — A scanning and transmission electron microscope study.Acta Path. Micr. Scand. 1981; 89: 313
- Endothelial regeneration, Part 2 (Restitution of endothelial continuity).Lab. Invest. 1979; 41: 407
- Selective acute arterial endothelial injury and repair, Part 1 (Methodology and surface characteristics).Atherosclerosis. 1977; 28: 271
- Assessment of endothelial integrity by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) — A summary of appropriate methods for avoiding artefacts.in: 3rd edition. Atherogenese. 3. Wilhelm Maudrich, Vienna, Zurich, Bern1978: 12
- Mechanisms of platelet adhesion to the basal lamina.Amer. J. Path. 1978; 92: 99
- Nonaggregative adherence of platelets to basal lamina in vitro.Lab. Invest. 1974; 31: 156
- The collagenous components of the subendothelium - Correlation of structure and function.Lab. Invest. 1980; 43d: 303
- Arterial endothelium in the initial stages of atherogenesis.in: Gotto Jr., A.M. Smith L.C. Allen B. Atherosclerosis V. Springer-Verlag, New York, Heidelberg, Berlin1980: 103
- A potential mediator of inflammation.J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1980; 32: 517
- Response to injury and atherogenesis.Amer. J. Path. 1977; 86: 675
- The platelet-derived growth factor — A review.Cell. 1978; 14: 203
- Experimental aortic intimal thickening, Part 1 (Morphology and source of intimal cells).Amer. J. Path. 1974; 76: 245
- Arterial repair and atherosclerosis after mechanical injury, Part 2 (Tissue response after induction of a local necrosis (deep longitudinal injury)).Atherosclerosis. 1971; 14: 259
☆Financial support was provided by May and Baker Ltd., Dagenham, Essex, U.K.