Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rapid accumulation of insitol triphosphate reveals that agonists hydrolyze polyphosphoinositides instead of phosphatidylinositol.Biochem. J. 1985; 212: 849
- Role of the endothelium in the binding of [3H]prazosin to the aortic a-adrenergic receptors.Europ. J. Pharmac. 1985; 111: 137
- Heterogeneous behavior of the canine arterial and venous wall.Circ. Res. 1982; 57: 439
- The obligatory role of endothelial cells in the relaxation of arterial smooth muscle by acetylcholine.Nature (Lond.). 1980; 288: 373
- Receptor mechanisms in human epicardial coronary artery.Circ. Res. 1984; 55: 416
- Syndrome of symptomatic coronary arterial spasm with nearly normal coronary arteriograms.Amer. J. Cardiol. 1980; 45: 873
- The Coronary Artery.Oxford University Press, London1982
- Coronary arteries of cardiac patients are hyperreactive and contain stores of amines: A mechanism for coronary spasm.Science. 1983; 223: 1435
- The interaction of serum and arterial lipoproteins with elastin of the arterial intima and its role in the lipid accumulation in atherosclerotic plaques.J. Clin. Invest. 1973; 52: 236
- An electrophoretic method for the quantitative isolation of human and swine plasma lipoproteins.Biochemistry. 1974; 13: 1964
- Why is phosphatidylinositol degraded in response to stimulation of certain receptors?.TIPS. 1981; 2: 89
- High density lipoproteins provide arachidonate for endothelial cell prostacyclin synthesis.Trans. Ass. Amer. Phys. 1984; 97: 275
- Stimulation of vascular smooth muscle cell prostaeyclin and prostaglandin E2 synthesis by plasma high and low density lipoproteins.Circ. Res. 1984; 54: 554
- Clinical syndromes of variant angina with normal coronary arteriograms.N. Engl. J. Med. 1976; 295: 1343
- Coronary artery spasm induced in atherosclerotic miniature swine.Science. 1983; 221: 560
- Endothelium-dependent relaxations in isolated arteries of control and hypercholesterolaemic rabbits.in: Proc. Brit. Pharmacol. Soc.1985: C110
- Sensitization of isolated canine coronary arteries to calcium ions after exposure to cholesterol.Circ. Res. 1979; 45: 479
☆This research was supported by NIH Grants SHL-32319 and HL-17516.