Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of polyol detergents on cholesterol and triglyceride absorption: hypolipidemic action of chronic administration of hydrophobic detergent.Biochem. Biophys. Acta. 1977; 489: 503
- Effect of hydrophobic detergent on lipid absorption in the rat and on lipid and sterol balance in the swine.Digest. Dis. Sci. 1978; 24: 718
- Effect of surfactant Poloxalene 2930 on food intake, lipid absorption, and serum cholesterol in rats.Exp. Mol. Path. 1984; 40: 214
- Hydrophobic surfactant treatment prevents atherosclerosis in the rabbit.J. Clin. Invest. 1983; 71: 1490
- A simple method for isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissue.J. Biol. Chem. 1957; 266: 583
- Simple rapid mierotechnic for serum total cholesterol.Amer. J. Clin. Path. 1957; 27: 583
- A density gradient ultracentrifugal procedure for the isolation of the major lipoprotein classes from human serum.J. Lipid Res. 1981; 22: 339
- Phosphorous assay in column chromatography.J. Biol. Chem. 1959; 234: 466
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Isopropanol precipitation method for the determination of lipoprotein B specific activity and plasma concentration during metabolic studies of very low density and low density lipoprotein apolipoprotein B.J. Lipid Res. 1983; 24: 1261
- The reliability of molecular weight determination by dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.J. Biol. Chem. 1969; 244: 4406
- Poloxalene 2930, a hydrophobic surfactant that prevents atherosclerosis, alters composition of rabbit lipoproteins.Atherosclerosis. 1985; 57: 149
- Acute inhibition of intestinal lipid transport by Pluronic L-81 in the rat.Amer. J. Physiol. 1981; 241: G487
- Absorption and excretion of the hydrophobic surfactant, 14C-Poloxa-lene 2930, in the rat.Drug Metab. Disposition. 1984; 12: 631
☆This work was supported by a grant from the American Heart Association, Northeastern New York Chapter.