Abbreviations:BMI (body mass index), OGTT (oral glucose tolerance test), SBP (systolic blood pressure), DBP (diastolic blood pressure)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ten year follow-up of the Bedford survey (1962–1972).Diabetologia. 1982; 22: 73
- Risk factors for worsening to diabetes in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance.Diabetologia. 1984; 26Diabetologia. 1984; 44
- Obesity, very low density lipoproteins, and glucose intolerance over fourteen years — The Framingham study.Amer. J. Epidemiol. 1981; 114: 697