Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Response to injury and atherogenesis.Am. J. Pathol. 1977; 86: 675
- Neutrophil oxidants inactivate alpha-l-protease inhibitor and promote PMN-mediated detachment of cultured endothelium.Arteriosclerosis. 1986; 6: 332
- Oxygen radicals mediate endothelial cell damage by complement-stimulated granulocytes. An in vitro model of immune vascular damage.J. Clin. Invest. 1978; 61: 1161
- Role of hydrogen peroxide in neutrophilmediated destruction of cultured endothelial cells.J. Clin. Invest. 1981; 68: 714
- Neutrophil-mediated endothelial injury in vitro. Mechanisms of cell detachment.J. Clin. Invest. 1981; 68: 1381
- A new strain of rat with an inherited cataract.Experientia. 1983; 39: 909
- A new rat model for dermatitis: constitutional abnormalities evidenced by hematological and serum protein determinations.Exp. Anim. 1986; 35: 139
- Occurrence of early thymus atrophy and the skin lesions observed in the cataractous rats of ICR/d-strain.J. Kansai Med. Univ. 1984; 36 (in Japanese): 575
- The study of host defense in the cataractous rats of ICR-strain.Nippon Taishitugakkai Zasshi. 1986; 50 (in Japanese): 9
- Simple and rapid method for the diagnosis of chronic granulomatous disease, measuring hydrogen peroxide and superoxide anions released from leukocytes in whole blood.Clin. Chim. Acta. 1979; 92: 329
- Endothelial regeneration, III. Time course of intimal changes after small defined injury to rat aortic endothelium.Lab. Invest. 1981; 44: 301
- The effect of hypercholesterolemia on aortic endothelium studied en face.Atherosclerosis. 1975; 22: 335
- Quantitative SEM analysis of injury to the endothelium of rabbit aorta and carotid artery during experimental atherosclerosis.Atherosclerosis. 1982; 41: 141
- The cellular pathology of experimental hypertension, IV. Evidence for increased vascular permeability.Am. J. Pathol. 1969; 54: 187
- Light and scanning electron microscopic and immunohistochemical studies on permeability of hypertensive rat mesenteric arteries.Acta Pathol. Jpn. 1985; 35: 1057
- Ultrastructural demonstration of NADPH oxidase activity in Kupffer and endothelial cells using an isolated liver perfusion system — Comparison between ICR/d-strain and Jcl:Wistar-strain rats.Acta Histochem. Cytochem. 1984; 17: 649
☆This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientist (Project No. 62771993), from the Japanese Ministry of Education.