Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of levels of lipoprotein Lp(a), plasma lipids, and other lipoproteins with coronary artery disease documented by angiography.Circulation. 1986; 74: 758
- Levels of lipoprotein Lp(a) decline with neomycin and niacin treatment.Atherosclerosis. 1985; 57: 293
- Pronounced lowering of serum levels of lipoprotein Lp(a) in hyperlipidemic subjects treated with nicotinic acid.J. Intern. Med. 1990; 84: 213
- Fluctuations of plasma lipoprotein-a concentrations during pregnancy and post partum.Metabolism. 1986; 35: 333
- Plasma Lp(a) concentration after oestrogen and progestagen in postmenopausal women.Lancet. 1991; 337: 612
- Allylestrenol, a pregnancy maintaining oral gestagen.Acta Endocrinol. 1960; 35: 8