Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adhesion receptors of the immune system.Nature. 1990; 346: 425
- Selectins: novel receptors that mediate leucocyte adhesion during inflammation.Thromb Haemostat. 1991; 65: 223
- Selectins: Interpreters of cell-specific carbohydrate information during inflammation.Science. 1992; 258: 964
- Soluble E-selectin is found in supernatants of activated endothelial cells and is elevated in the serum of patients with septic shock.J Immunol. 1993; 150: 644
- GMP-140, a platelet alpha granule protein, is also synthesised by vascular endothelial cells and is localised in Weibel-Palade bodies.J Clin Invest. 1989; 84: 92
- Circulating endothelial cell/leucocyte adhesion molecules in atherosclerosis.Thromb Haemostas. 1994; 72: 151
- von Willebrand factor, soluble P selectin, tissue plasminogen activator and plasminogen activator inhibitor in atherosclerosis.Thromb Haemostas. 1995; 74: 626
- Plasma P-selectin is increased in thrombotic consumptive platelet disorders.Blood. 1994; 83: 1535
- Haemostatic factors and ischaemic heart disease: the Caerphilly study.Br Heart J. 1985; 53: 483
- High levels of the shed form of L-selectin are present in patients with acute leukaemia and inhibit blast cell adhesion to activated endothelium.Blood. 1994; 84: 1249
- Correlation between serum levels of soluble L-selectin and leucocyte count in chronic myeloid leukaemia and during bone marrow transplantation.Eur J Haem. 1993; 51: 113
- Role of selectins in development of adult respiratory distress syndrome.Lancet. 1994; 344: 215
- Chemotactic factors regulate lectin adhesion molecule 1 (LECAM-1) dependent neutrophil adhesion to cytokine stimulated endothelial cells in vitro.J Clin Invest. 1991; 87: 609
Preece G, Murphy G, Ager A. Metalloproteinase-mediated regulation of L-selectin levels on leukocytes. J Biol Chem 1996:In press.
- Loss of L-selectin (CD62L) on human neutrophils following exudation in vivo.Cell Immunol. 1995; 164: 306
- Soluble L-selectin is present in human plasma at high levels and retains functional activity.J Cell Biol. 1992; 119: 229
Blann AD, Sanders PA, Herrick A, Jayson MIV. Soluble L-selectin in the connective tissue diseases. Br J Haem 1996:In press.