Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Linkage between the loci for cystic fibrosis and paraoxonase.Clin Genet. 1986; 29: 374
- Characteristics of the genetically determined allozymic forms of human serum paraoxonase/arylesterase.Drug Metab Dispos. 1991; 30: 141
- The molecular basis of the human serum paraoxonase activity polymorphism.Nature Genet. 1993; 3: 73
- Molecular basis for the polymorphic forms of human serum paraoxonase/arylesterase: glutamine or arginine at position 191 for the respective A or B allozymes.Am J Hum Genet. 1993; 52: 598
- Influence of serum paraoxonase polymorphism on serum lipids and apolipoproteins.Clin Genet. 1991; 40: 277
- A polymorphism of the paraoxonase gene associated with variation in plasma lipoproteins in a genetic isolate.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1995; 15: 89
- Gln-Arg 192 polymorphism of paraoxonase and coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes.Lancet. 1995; 346: 869
- Protection of low-density lipoprotein against oxidative modification by high-density lipoprotein associated paraoxonase.Atherosclerosis. 1993; 104: 129
- The World Health Organization MONICA project (MONItoring trends and determinants in CArdiovascular disease): a major international collaboration.J Clin Epidemiol. 1988; 41: 105
- A case-control study of lipoprotein particles in two populations at contrasting risk for coronary heart disease: the ECTIM Study.Arterioscler Thromb. 1992; 12: 701
- Distribution of paraoxon hydrolytic activity in the serum of patients after myocardial infarction.Clin Chem. 1986; 32: 671
- Paraoxonase: another factor in NIDDM cardiovascular disease.Lancet. 1995; 346: 856